It’s Week 11 of the Oxygen Fitness Challenge… you can see my recap of Week 1 here, Week 2 here, Week 3 here, Week 4 here, Week 5 here, Week 6 here, Week 7 here, Week 8 here, Week 9 here, and Week 10 here. This week I’m sharing my top tips for surviving a low carb diet…. stop by every Monday for some Monday Motivation…
Pinning is Glamorous!
How to Survive a Low Carb Diet | OC3 Week 11 | Starlet Shape
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Be sure to check out my other fitness posts…
- Are Healthy Foods Making You Fat? | Weight Loss Journey Update
- How to Lose Weight with Snapchat
- Tea Time: How Tea Helped Me Lose Weight
- How to Get Rid of Bacne + Back Health & Fitness Tips | Starlet Shape
- Workout Motivation & Fitness Tips
- Poor Man’s Khloe Kardashian Fitness Closet
- How to Stay Healthy Through the Holidays: Health, Food, & Fitness Tips
- My Fitness Journey + Fitness/Diet/Health Tips (or How I Lost 50 lbs)
- Fitness for Fashion Bloggers
- Raspberry Almond Protein Smoothie Recipe | Vegan, High Fiber, Snack on My Low Carb Diet
- Oxygen Magazine 90 Day Challenge #TeamJamie #OC3 | Body Image + Weight Loss Journey | Starlet Shape
- Oxygen Magazine 90 Day Challenge Week 1: Stress, Catcalls, Disco Legs & More | Starlet Shape
- Oxygen Fitness Challenge Week 2: Shoulder Workout, Foot Care, Pre Workout & BCAA | Starlet Shape
- Oxygen Fitness Week 3: Healthy Lunch Pizza, No Makeup Makeup for the Gym, & More | Starlet Shape
- How to Recover From a Binge | OC3 Week 4 | Starlet Shape
- Coolsculpting Questions & Post Workout Smoothie | OC3 Week 5 | Starlet Shape
- Arm Skin Care Routine | Arm Workout | Carb Cracker Test | OC3 Week 6 | Starlet Shape
- Low Carb Diet | Shaving Hacks | Pre Workout Snack | OC3 Week 7 | Starlet Shape
- Low Carb Recipes | Glute Activation | Cellulite | OC3 Week 8 | Starlet Shape
- Home Gym Essentials | OC3 Week 9 | Starlet Shape
- What I Eat In A Week | A Week Of Low Carb Dinner Ideas | OC3 Week 10 | Starlet Shape
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, liquid liner, drugstore mascara, high end mascara, liquid lipsticks, Pore Minimizing Primers, Illuminators, stick foundations, powder foundations lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, gel/cream eye liners, dry shampoos, drugstore lipsticks, face Mists, eyeliner brushes, high end lipsticks, and serum foundations.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: