As much as I’m addicted to liquid lipsticks, there really is nothing more glamorous than applying a traditional lipstick from a tube. I’ve tested liquid lipsticks, lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, drugstore lipsticks and Mac Lipsticks. Now I’m testing my mid priced, high end lipsticks to find the best long lasting lipsticks…
Pinning is Glamorous!
High End Lipsticks Review | Best Long Lasting Lipsticks
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post….
Do you have a favorite lipstick formula?
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, liquid liner, drugstore mascara, high end mascara, liquid lipsticks, Pore Minimizing Primers, Illuminators, stick foundations, powder foundations lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, gel/cream eye liners, dry shampoos, drugstore lipsticks and Face Mists.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
Links à la Mode, July 20th
- Adorned in Armor: Lip Liner: The Secret to Wearing Any Lip Color You Want
- Aesthetic Distance: My Can’t Live Withouts: What’s On My Bathroom Counter
- Accessories Girl: The Ballet Athletic Line That’s Going To Rock Your Workout
- Arash Mazinani: Getting Out of Your Own Way When Developing Your Personal Style
- Beyond Frills: Savvy Shopping Tips for Busy Bees
- Everyday Starlet: High End Lipsticks Review | Best Long Lasting Lipsticks
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Summer Styling Tips
- Funky Jungle: Why I Prefer Real Leather For Bags And Shoes
- Girl in Betsey: Tasty Collagen Smoothie Bowl
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: Weekender Shirt Dress
- Have Clothes Will Travel: Top 50 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks Under $50
- My Own Sense of Fashion: Comfortable Luxury- An Interview with Thibault Boullenger
- Mynt and Coco: The Perfect Summer Jumpsuit
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Essentials with June Popsugar Must Have Box
- Tales of Two Blog: Spot the Difference: Bloggers of Celebrities?
- The Borrowed Babes: Christmas in July: Hallmark Holiday Movie Style – July 14, 2017