I’m a sucker for cute packaging… especially anything vintage inspired. I’m also a little addicted to my liquid eyeliners. So I decided to test out some vintage inspired eyeliner’s with adorable packaging and give you my first impressions…
Pinning is Glamorous!
I’m testing a liner pen from Pretty Vulgar, as well as their gel liner, as well as liner from TonyMoly, and Bésame Cosmetics. You can see my first impressions and thoughts after wearing each one for an entire day (and me gushing about the cute packaging) in the video….
First Impressions of Vintage Inspired Eyeliners | Bésame, TonyMoly, Pretty Vulgar Reviews
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post…
Do you have a products that you love mainly because of the packaging?
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, liquid liner, drugstore mascara, high end mascara, liquid lipsticks, Pore Minimizing Primers, Illuminators, stick foundations, powder foundations lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, gel/cream eye liners, dry shampoos, drugstore lipsticks and Face Mists.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
Links à la Mode, June 22nd
- Couture Crush: Function Beauty Review
- Elements of Ellis: Grey Embroidered Cardigan
- Everest Says: How to Wear the Corset Belt
- Everyday Starlet: Vintage Inspired Eyeliners
- Fashion Fairies: Sizzling in Sheer
- For Urban Women: Fashion Forward Dubai Pop Up Store
- Funky Jungle: 6 Random Notes On Style & Fashion
- Grazielle Camilleri: My New Bikini and Matching Kaftan
- Golden Med Girl: My Own Little Fashion Project
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Stylish Kaftans for Summer
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: The Loveliest Summer Floral Dress
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Screen Printed T-Shirt
- Hello Alley: Shopping + Dining on St. Armands Circle in a Denim Jumper
- I’m a Norbyah: Taking Flight for the Summer (Because I Dressed Like a Flight Attendant)
- The Plus Sized Diva: Pick Of The Week: Beating The Heat In A Chubby Girl’s World
- Lay Summers: 3 Quick & Easy Tips for Wearing High Waisted Shorts
- Les Assorties: Fashion Production Insights: Matryoshka Studio