I’ve done quite a few foundation reviews here on Everyday Starlet. So when I got a request to review serum foundations my curiosity was peaked. I hadn’t even heard of serum foundations. Apparently serum and fluid foundations have been a trend for a few years now. So I collected a bunch of them, from affordable drugstore to luxury high end, to give you my first impressions. So here are the best and worst serum foundations….
Pinning is Glamorous!
Best & Worst Serum Foundations | Drugstore & High End
Be sure to viagra no prescription Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post….
Do you have a favorite fluid or serum foundation?
Don’t miss my http://brooklinboatyard.com/alerion-class-sloops/ order cialis without prescription light coverage, non prescription viagra medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, liquid liner, drugstore mascara, high end mascara, liquid lipsticks, Pore Minimizing Primers, Illuminators, stick foundations, powder foundations lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, gel/cream eye liners, dry shampoos, drugstore lipsticks, face Mists, eyeliner brushes, and high end lipsticks.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
Links à la Mode, July 27th
- Eboni Curls: Wild
- Elle is for She: Pink Friday
- Everyday Starlet: Best & Worst Serum Foundations | Drugstore & High End
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Weekend Styling Formula
- For Urban Women: How to Shop Wisely and Earn Points with Penshoppe App
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wedding Guest Dress
- Jeff on the Road: Festival Ready
- Krist.In: Summer Yellow
- Sifa’s Corner: How to Buy Designer Glasses Online
- Style Splash: Red One Shoulder Top & Gingham Floral
- Tales of Two: The Perfect Gift for a Person that Has it All
- The Fashion Dryrun: Versatile Closet
- The Plus Sized Diva: On Trend Bell Sleeves
- The Borrowed Babes: How to Rent the Runway