I’ve been saving my trash… and I’ve been hesitant about it, as I explain in the video. I thought it would be helpful to my Starlets to see what products I’ve used up and which ones I’ve repurchased. So that’s why I’m bringing you this Empties Video and showing you the products I’ve used up….
Pinning is Glamorous!
Empties 2017 | Products I’ve Used Up
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post…
Products I’d Recommend & Continue to Repurchase:
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Clarins Waterproof Mascara
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap
- BeautyBlender Liquid BlenderCleanser
- Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash
- Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse
- First Aid Beauty Cleansing Body Polish with Active Charcoal
- Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
- TREE HUT Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration
- Jojoba Oil
- NeoCutis Micro Firm Neck & Décolleté
- Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover
- C.O. BIGELOW CHAPPED HANDS REMEDY
- Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment
- Ouai Treatment Masque
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
- LipFusion XXL Lip Plumper
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
Do you have any favorite products that you keep repurchasing?
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, liquid liner, drugstore mascara, high end mascara, liquid lipsticks, Pore Minimizing Primers, Illuminators, stick foundations, powder foundations lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, gel/cream eye liners, and Dry Shampoos.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: