Who doesn’t want fuller Kylie Jenner lips? We all do. We’ve all dreamed that we would wake up looking like Angelina Jolie (with or without Brad Pitt). Fillers and injections are a big commitment and expense. So playing with lip plumpers is a great way to plump your pout. I decided to test my collection to find the best lip plumpers for fuller lips…..
Pinning is Glamorous!
I went through my lip plumpers collection and tested each one to see which ones were winners and which ones are not worth the money.
One of them turned out to be no longer available online (it was my least favorite, so it’s not surprising). One of my favorites, the Fusion Beauty Lipfusion XXL, is a product I got to use on my recent segment on StyleCodeLive. I was gifted the Manuka Doctor Lip Enhancer*, which I was excited to try because it’s Kourtney Kardashian’s favorite lip plumper. I also tried the Too Faced Lip Injections Extreme and the original. So if you want to see my favorites then here are my reviews….
The Best Lip Plumpers for Fuller Lips
Shop this post..
buy mestinon online https://infoblobuy.com/mestinon.html no prescription
Do you have a favorite lip plumper? Any that you would like me to test and review?
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, and highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, and liquid liner.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
buy micardis online https://infoblobuy.com/micardis.html no prescription
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
buy mobic online https://infoblobuy.com/mobic.html no prescription
I’m honored that with post was included in the IFB Links a la Mode…
Links à la Mode, October 13th
- Al-Balsam Life: Balsam Style Pics: The Ultimate Guide on What to Wear this Season
- Attire Club: Fashion and Technology: Making it in the Mainstream?
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Adventures in Shopping: Old Town Tomball
- Distinguished Diva: Favourite Fall Lipsticks with Mac Cosmetics, Kiko Milano and Seventeen
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Lip Plumpers for Fuller Lips
- Fancier’s World: Transitional Layering for Fall with Colorblock Asymmetrical Dress
- Finite1: A Fall Fashion Look on a Budget
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 6 Rainy Fall Day Outfit Tips
- Joyfully Styled: How to Wear a Sweater Dress with Boots
- Layer of Chic: The Ultimate Velvet Boots Shopping Guide at Every Price Point
- Life in the Fash Lane: Minimal Fall Wardrobe Ideas
- Love. Laugh. Explore.: What We Can Learn from Kim Kardashian’s Robbery
- Modavracha: African Luxury Fashion: Handmade Accessories
- Mon-Chic Style: How to Style a Summer Romper for Fall
- Pudding Monster: Enjoy Your Flight
- Sweet Tea Salvage: TokyoMilk/Dark Eau de Parfum Review
- The Curious Portafoglio: Faces at Afropunk
- The Fashion Panache: Semi Formal Look – Alexa Chung Victorian Blouse
- The Wanderbliss: Transition
- We Are Ready Made: Rene Gurskov