Of all of the makeup collection reviews that I’ve been doing, I think I was most excited about mascaras. I filmed each of my mascaras, a different one each day, looked at the footage, and it was 2 hours long. After days of editing, I realized that I had to split the review in two parts. So today I’m focused on finding the best drugstore mascara….
Pinning is Glamorous!
I’m a big fan of drugstore mascaras. Since you really should change your mascara every 3 months, it doesn’t make sense to spend a pile of money on a high end version. So I went through my drugstore mascara collection to see which ones were the best and which ones were a fail. Here’s what I found out….
The Best Drugstore Mascaras | Try on & Review
Shop this post..
Do you have a favorite drugstore mascara? Any that you would like me to test and review?
Be sure to check out tomorrow’s High End Mascara Review!
Don’t miss my buy generic viagra without a doctor prescription usa light coverage, cialis without prescription medium coverage, and generic cialis without a doctor prescription full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, and highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, and liquid liner.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
So honored that this post was included in the IFB Links a la Mode along with some other amazing bloggers….
Links à la Mode, October 20th
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in My September 2016 Secret Garden Glossybox
- Chiconomical: Quirk Pop
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: Wild Mantle Hooded Scarves
- Cover Mum: Embroidered Jeans
- Crisscross Style Boss: Fall Shoe Trends to Try
- Elements of Ellis: Tiger Denim Jacket
- Everest Says: How to Take Your Own OOTD Pictures
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Drugstore Mascaras | Try On & Review
- Goldwill Digger: Denim on Denim
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Seasonally Confused
- Layers of Chic: The Secret to Dressing Like a Boss Lady
- Les Assorties: Fashion Tech Insights: Tagwalk
- Living After Midnight: Leather & Florals
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Bomber Jackets
- One Awesome Momma: Flowing into Fall
- Style Pith: NSAD Preparation: The Work That Goes Into Grooming For Women
- The House Blend: Punk Rock Presence
- This Season’s Gold: Giving Back // Fall Fashion for Philanthropy
- What 2 Wear Where: Hilary’s Thigh High Boots
- Wish and Wear: Breaking the Pattern
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop, Hunter Boots, Wolford Tights, Levi’s Jeans, Juan Carlos Obando, AGOLDE, LOQ, Black Leather Jackets, Denim Skirts, Burgundy Bags, Men’s Z Zegna
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About
© 2016 GitHub, Inc. Terms Privacy Security Status Help