Hello Starlets, welcome to my first Sunday Post (okay, so it’s just my Saturday Post switched to Sunday because I have a new book and film review series on Saturdays, so be sure to check that out). Today I’m sharing my favorite things of this week, and, since it’s the last weekend of the month, I’m sharing my monthly favorites too! Here’s what I’ve been loving…
Be sure to follow me on Instagram
If you’re a regular reader then you know that I’ve been testing my makeup collection, and I just got done with my foundations. My full coverage foundation reviews have been my most popular this week.
buy ventolin online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/ventolin.html no prescription
April 2016 Favorites
Here’s what I’ve been loving in food, fitness, makeup, & more!
In this video…
- Yoga with Adriene
- Yoga Camp
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Lovesick & Underage Red
Links I’m Loving
- I’ve been loving Amelia Liana’s YouTube channel for recipe inspiration, and her latest What I Eat in a Day video gave me a great variation for my 2 ingredient pancakes. Also, since today is my first day off Whole30, I’m making Amelia’s Easy Vegan Caramel & Chocolate Slices for a healthy way to treat myself for getting through the month! buy viagra black online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/viagra-black.html no prescription
- I’m planning my Honeymoon, so I’m loving the tips for staying healthy while traveling from InTheFrow… and her photography is stunning as well!
- My favorite outfit of the week goes to Serein… her Chanel shoes are giving me serious shoe envy!
- You know I’m always looking for a great dupe, and my beauty blogging buddy Making Mrs M is testing a possible dupe for the Anastasia Glow Kit.
The winner of last weeks L’Oreal Ever Pure gift set is: Linda Ruamthong… congratulations Linda, you’re Ever Pure Gift is on it’s way!
Check out this video from Mode Media showing the quickest smokey eye technique ever…
What have you been loving this week/month?
buy vidalista online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/vidalista.html no prescription
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: