I don’t know where they came from, but one day I woke up and I looked like I had two black eyes. Actually people tell me they’re not that bad, but that’s what my dark circles feel like to me. So I wanted to share with you my secrets for how to get rid of dark circles with eye creams and with color correcting makeup….
Pinning is Glamorous!
When treating any type of skin issue, your makeup is only as effective as the skin care products you use under it. So I always start with great eye creams. I use three, which is more then necessary but it’s been working for me. Then I use color correctors.. two when i really want to look #Flawless… and then concealer and brightener. Here’s the step by step process….
How To Get Rid of Dark Circles
Shop this post..
What are your favorite under eye products?
For more tips on Getting Rid of Dark Undereye Circles, check out PositiveHealthWellness.
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, and highlighters, bronzers, and brows.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
This post has been included in the list of Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode….
Links à la Mode, September 29th
- Al-Balsam Life: Milan Fashion Week: Bottega Veneta’s Leather & Absolute Wearability
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Musings: My Alternative Fashion Story
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Top 5 Pins of the Week: Bombs Away
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August 2016 Empties!
- Cover Mum: Reveal Your Inner Wild Cat
- Distinguished Diva: Luxury Wood Watch Editorial plus Jord Watch Giveaway
- Elements of Ellis: White Jeans for Fall
- Everyday Starlet: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles with Eye Creams & Color Correcting
- Finite1: How To Wear A Dress From Day To Night
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Updating My Wardrobe for Fall With Stitch Fix
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: In the Land Down Under
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Mod Henley Shirtdress
- Layers of Chic: Fall Staples: Cool Watch & Effortless Wool Dress
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
- Live Eco Chic: BonJOY a Subscription Box with Social Impact
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Denim
- Modavracha: What Your Fall Outfits Are Missing: Velvet Shoes
- Mox and Socks: How to Scout the Perfect Spot for a Photo Shoot
- The Curious Portafoglio: Fashion Designer to Know: Ronald Van Der Kemp
- The House Blend: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
SPONSOR: Shopbop, Saylor, Salvatore Ferragamo Clothing, Petersyn Tops, Rime Arodaky, Army By Yves Salomon, Spencer Vladimir, Sleepwear, Thigh High Boots, Leather Jackets, Men’s Tomorrowland