As I mentioned in my recent epic buy cheap sildenafil citrate blush review, I’m not much of a blush girl. I like it, I just don’t LIVE for it. I don’t think I had actually fallen in love with a blush before… that is until I found click here Exposed from tarte. It’s a soft neutral shade made in blush heaven. So you can imagine my skepticism when I heard that there was a https://auntchiladas.com/banquets-and-events/ cheap cialis online canadian pharmacy Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed dupe at the drugstore. I had to investigate…
Pinning is Glamorous!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed Dupe | Milani Blush in Romantic Rose Review
Shop This Post…
Have you used either of these blushes? Which one is your favorite?
Don’t miss my other side by side makeup comparisons….
- Dupe: YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer vs Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- YSL Touche Eclat Dupe
- Contour Palette Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs Kat Von D Shade & Light
- Mac Strobe Cream Dupe? The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter for Strobing
- Contour Palettes Review | Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour vs Tarte Park Ave Princess
- Dupe? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge vs the Beauty Blender | Review
- The Best Lip Liner | Mac vs Urban Decay
- Drugstore Dupe? | Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner vs Maybelline Eye Studio
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: