I don’t know how I lived before contouring. I know I did, but lately it’s become a bit of an obsession. However, it can be tricky for us pale Starlets to find a contour powder for fair skin that makes it look like we have a naturally sculpted face….
Pinning is Glamorous!
I mostly use contour kits…. and I’ve even gotten into cream contour. However, I rarely ever use a solo contour shade. I’ve had the NYX HD Blush in Taupe in my makeup collection for a while. It’s supposed to be the ultimate contour shade for fair skin. I also picked up the new light shade of the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder because I’ve heard such great reviews.
Even thought these are clearly not dupes, I wanted to see how they compared. The results actually surprised me…
Contour Powder for Fair Skin | Drugstore vs High End
Shop This Post…
Have you used either of these contour powders for fair skin? Which one is your favorite?
Don’t miss my other side by side makeup comparisons….
- Dupe: YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer vs Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- YSL Touche Eclat Dupe
- Contour Palette Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs Kat Von D Shade & Light
- Mac Strobe Cream Dupe? The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter for Strobing
- Contour Palettes Review | Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour vs Tarte Park Ave Princess
- Dupe? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge vs the Beauty Blender | Review
- The Best Lip Liner | Mac vs Urban Decay
- Drugstore Dupe? | Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner vs Maybelline Eye Studio
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed Dupe | Milani Blush in Romantic Rose Review
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: