When I first started learning about makeup, the lip liner was an essential part of any makeup collection. Then the love affair faded and you rarely ever heard about them. Then came Kylie Jenner, who did for lips what her sister Kim Kardashian West did for butts. We all had to have ours bigger and plumper. So the lip liner made a comeback and we all rejoiced with an over lined pout….
Pinning is Glamorous!
I rediscovered my lip liner addiction along with my new love affair with liquid lipsticks. They’re a perfect combo… long lasting, and you get a perfect lip shape.
I’m actually looking for the perfect red lip color for my Old Hollywood themed wedding and I decided I wanted to see which lip liner lasted longer, my beloved MAC lip pencil, or the Urban Decay 27/7 Glide On Lip Pencil.
So I put one on one side of my mouth and the other on the other side (harder to do than I thought)… and here’s what I found out…..
The Best Lip Liner | Mac vs Urban Decay
Shop This Post…
Have you used either of these lip pencils? Which one is your favorite?
Don’t miss my other side by side makeup comparisons….
- Dupe: YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer vs Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- YSL Touche Eclat Dupe
- Contour Palette Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs Kat Von D Shade & Light
- Mac Strobe Cream Dupe? The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter for Strobing
- Contour Palettes Review | Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour vs Tarte Park Ave Princess
- Dupe? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge vs the Beauty Blender | Review
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: