Hello Starlets, I hope you’re having a fabulous Mother’s Day! Special shout out to all the Starlet Moms. I have a special Mother’s Day tribute to the legendary Starlet Mom (and birthday girl this past week) Audrey Hepburn.
Here’s what else I’ve been loving this week…
I think I’ve really got the hang of Pinterest lately, and I’ve been spending a lot more time on there… I can’t get enough!
Links I’m Loving
- I mentioned last week that I was done with Whole30 and that I was making these Easy Vegan Caramel & Chocolate Slices for a healthy way to reward myself…. I did, and I was in heaven!!
- I’ve been having under eye creasing issues lately, and I stumbled upon these videos from Nikki Tutorials… I am definitely trying techniques 1 and technique 2
I was lucky enough to be featured in IFB’s Links a la Mode along with some amazing bloggers…
Links à la Mode, May 5
- Al Balsam Life: Met Gala 2016 | Iconic Fashion Moments
- Alive as Always: Mix It Up a Notch | Babydoll Batik
- The Antisocialista: I Like Big Buds and I Cannot Lie
- Arisgold: Five Reasons to Wear a Romper
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: May Crush List
- The Classy Junk: Black and Taupe | Outfit
- Distinguished Diva: Style Tip | The Easiest Way to Tie Ankara Headwrap | Video Tutorial
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: Beauty | Nightly Skincare Routine
- Everyday Starlet: Man Repeller | Seeking Love. Finding Overalls by Leandra Medine | Review
- The Fashionista Momma: Leather On Leather
- Finite 1: It’s Easy as 1-2-3
- Hey Just Jei: Mother’s Day Gifts to Make Mom Shine
- Les Assorties: Armadio | Undiscovered Italian Luxury Discovered
- Life in the Fash Lane: Summery Stripes
- Modavracha: Is Pyjamas Fashion Trend Stylish or Merely Comfortable?
- Sweet Tea Salvage: 10 Cute Bike Helmets
- Tales of Two: Channeling Your Inner Garden Nymph
- Vanity and Me: A Classic Look for Spring
- The Wanderbliss: Mustard
- We Are Ready Made: Rumour Has It
SPONSOR: Shopbop TRYB212, Diane von Furstenberg Dresses, Zimmerman Swimwear, Capwell + Co., Round Towel Co., Style Mafia, Crop Tops, Mules, Statement Necklaces, Men’s Moschino
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Status API Training Shop Blog About
© 2016 GitHub, Inc. Terms Privacy Security Contact Help
What have you been loving this week/month?
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: