Christmas is usually all about red lipstick… and believe me, I love me some red lips! But I wanted to switch up the traditional Christmas makeup look (like the Old Hollywood Glamour Look I did last week) and give green some attention. So I created this Christmas Tree Green Makeup Look with a dramatic green smokey eye, glowing skin, and a pale nude/pink lip
Here’s what I used so you can shop this Christmas Tree Green Makeup Look:
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer and Brightener
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Tarte Colored Clay Brow Gel in Grey (see how I perfect my brows with my challenging hair color)
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Tarte Tartelette Palette
- Milani Eye Shadow in Bella Emerald (I also used this in my Kim Kardashian at the Grammys Makeup Look)
- Rimmel London Eye Liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush in First Love
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood
- MAC lip liner in Whirl
- Mac Lipstick in Brave
Note: I filmed this makeup look and took the photos right before I was running off to do a comedy show and I realized right before I left the house that I completely forgot mascara… I think I was so distracted by how beautiful my Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood was that I wasn’t paying attention… that’s my story and I’m sticking with it!
In addition to this festive makeup look, I have exciting holiday news… I’m teaming up with some amazing bloggers for a big Holiday Giveaway!!! The grand prize is comprised of:
an iPad Mini 2, a Burgundy ASOS Faux Fur Keychain, a Serotonin Necklace from Simpli Stamped, a Forever 21 21 Shade Eyeshadow Palette, a Forever 21 Scarf/Gloves Set, AND a Blue Trifold Wallet from Henri Bendel!!
This is a loop giveaway, so in order to win, you MUST follow every person in the loop. So start with my Instagram and follow everyone in the loop until you return to my profile.
For additional entries, see the Rafflecopter entry form below….
Best of luck!!!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.