Some days you just never know where inspiration will come from. When Jaelan & Miranda from The Makeup Mixup chose the prompt for this week, Game Day Glam, I was a little stumped at first. This time of year, “game day” in New England can only mean the New England Patriots. Since I’ve already done a red, white, and blue makeup look, I racked my brain to think of something different. I started thinking about those football fans who paint their faces in team colors. I also thought about players putting black smears under their eyes. Don’t ask me how it happened, but I was inspired to do a dramtic navy smokey eye with a nude lip. I would definitely wear this look to see Tom Brady throw around the ol’ pigskin (and play football, wink, wink)… your move, Gisele!
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (I picked up a new one in my latest Sephora Haul)
- Tarte Colored Clay Brow Gel in Grey (see how I perfect me brows with my challenging hair color)
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Tarte Tartelette Palette
- Milani Eye Shadow in Bella Navy
- Rimmel London Eye Liner
- Tarte Lash Primer
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow (be sure to check out my Giveaway)
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush in First Love
- MAC lip liner in Whirl
- Mac Lipstick in Blankety
What’s your Game Day Glam look?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
Mode has some ideas for Football Tailgating Treats…