Kids shouldn’t be the only ones who get to learn new things when Back to School time comes around. So come September, why not take a class that you’ve always wanted to take. It doesn’t have to be anything expensive. Here are some ideas to get you thinking…
- Is there a hobby you’re always wanted to try, like one of these Starlet-inspired ones?
- Is there a new skill that could help you with your job, either directly or indirectly? I sometimes take a writing class that has nothing to do with my style of writing just to challenge myself. I also recently took an online photography class to improve the images on this blog. Try Skillshare for some affordable options.
- Is there something you’ve wanted to try since you were little? Try it now. I always wanted to take dance classes as a child but my parents wanted me to focus on school. So started taking a hip hop dance class at 19, and I was hooked. I’ve studied almost every style of dance since then. You’d be amazed at how many adults start things like dancing later in life. Just find a supportive teacher and a class of people at your skill level and have fun! If you’re putting together a dance class bag here’s mine.
- Try a class/hobby that will get you in shape. For some ideas try here and here.
- Look at your Pinterest Boards. Have you been pinning any DIYs that you’re intimidated to try?
What classes will you take this Fall?
buy benicar online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/benicar.html benicar no prescription
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…
LIKE Everyday Starlet on Facebook, Subscribe to the YouTube Channel…
buy aceon online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/aceon.html aceon no prescription