Some days you just never know where inspiration will come from. When Jaelan & Miranda from The Makeup Mixup chose the prompt for this week, Game Day Glam, I was a little stumped at first. This time of year, “game day” in New England can only mean the New England Patriots. Since I’ve already done a red, white, and blue makeup look, I racked my brain to think of something different. I started thinking about those football fans who paint their faces in team colors. I also thought about players putting black smears under their eyes. Don’t ask me how it happened, but I was inspired to do a dramtic navy smokey eye with a nude lip. I would definitely wear this look to see Tom Brady throw around the ol’ pigskin (and play football, wink, wink)… your move, Gisele!
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used….
- buy cheap generic viagra Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- canadian pharmacy online Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- buy generic cialis usa Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ( I picked up a new one in my latest Sephora Haul)
- Tarte Colored Clay Brow Gel in Grey (see how I perfect me brows with my challenging hair color)
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Tarte Tartelette Palette
- Milani Eye Shadow in Bella Navy
- Rimmel London Eye Liner
- Tarte Lash Primer
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow (be sure to check out my Giveaway)
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush in First Love
- MAC lip liner in Whirl
- Mac Lipstick in Blankety
What’s your Game Day Glam look?
I’ve linked this look to The Makeup Mixup with the fabulous hosts Jaelan & Miranda!
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
Mode has some ideas for Football Tailgating Treats…