I’m playing around with trends today. I started with the new strobing technique, which is really just extreme highlighting and no contour. Then I decided to play around with some colored winged eye liner in a mint and black. Then I added a fun matte lip! This whole look was so much fun to film, and even more fun to wear!
- Too Faced Hangover Face Primer
- The Body Shop Radient Highlighter
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Foundation
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo shadow in Barely Branded
- Urban Decay Naked palette
- Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Turquoise (the color was not as intense as I expected)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Tarte CC Corrector
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Pressed Powder
- Kat Von D Shade & Light palette
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Etherial Light
- Physicians Formula Pearl Highlighter
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Enchantment
- Kat Von D Everlast Liquid Lipstick in Armageddon
- Brushes: Real Techniques & Too Faced & Sephora
Will you be trying the new strobing trend? How about colored winged liner?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.