I’ve seen so many Audrey Hepburn/Breakfast at Tiffany’s makeup tutorials, and while I love seeing everyone’s interpretation of the look, they all seem to be very dramatic and sometimes costumey. Holly Golightly was a lady of the night, but her makeup was always so fresh and natural. I wanted to take that look and create a tutorial for Everyday Starlets… this look is easy, and perfectly acceptable for any occasion.
buy zithromax online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/buynoprescription/zithromax-no-prescription.html no prescription
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Taupe
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries (the name won me over in the store… but I love this color for the lower lash line!)
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in natural
- Revlon Lipstick Pink in the Afternoon (Holly Golightly’s actual lip color…because Audrey Hepburn believed in pink!)
buy zoloft online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/buynoprescription/zoloft-no-prescription.html no prescription
Do you have a favorite line from the movie?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better. buy celexa online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/celexa.html no prescription