A while back I did a review of my setting spray collection. I only had a few so I didn’t have that many to compare. However, since then I seem to have collected quite a lot of them. Some were sent to me, and some I purchased. Some are from the drugstore, and some are high end. Some are just for setting makeup, and some are supposed to have long term skin care benefits. I decided to do an updated review of them. So here is my Face Spray, Face Mist, & Setting Spray Review…
Pinning is Glamorous!
Face Spray, Face Mist, & Setting Spray Review | Pixi, First Aid Beauty, & More!
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post…
Do you have an favorite face spray, face mist, or setting spray?
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brows, waterline liners, eye pencils, liquid liner, drugstore mascara, high end mascara, liquid lipsticks, Pore Minimizing Primers, Illuminators, stick foundations, powder foundations lip liners, drugstore lip glosses, high end lip glosses, gel/cream eye liners, dry shampoos, and drugstore lipsticks.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
Links à la Mode, June 8th
- Adorned in Armor: Don’t Forget Your Smile
- Beyond Her Curls: Sun + Stripes Miami
- Blonde a la Mode: Details in Denim
- Cateyes and Skinny Jeans: June Crush List
- DMKontrast: Hello Sunshine
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: The Contemporary Shirt Dress
- Elements of Ellis: Two Ways to Wear Gingham
- Everest Says: The Bralette
- Everyday Starlet: Face Spray, Face Mist & Setting Spray Review | Pixi, First Aid Beauty & More!
- Finite 1: Why Shirtdresses Are The Best For Any Day
- Funky Jungle: Why I Won’t Repeat the Capsule Wardrobe Experiment
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: Effortless Chiffon Blouse x Black Leggings
- Life in the Fash Lane: 5 Wardrobe Staples for the Summer
- Oh to Be a Muse: Driving Traffic with Instastories + My Summer Picks
- Smile is It: 16 Father’s Day Gifts That Won’t Disappoint
- Sparkle & Spice: It’s a Sleeve Thing
- Tales of Two: Fail Safe Colors for an Effortless Look
- The Modalista: 6 Tips to Break Out of a Blogging Rut & Feel Motivated Again
SPONSOR: Shopbop SunnyLife, Anya Hindmarch Bags, AG Jeans, Nupie, Sophie Anderson, Zigilane, Embroidered Dresses, Espadrilles, Gold Jewelry, Men’s Paige