I am so excited to announce that the Everyday Starlet YouTube Channel has reached (and surpassed) 2k subscribers. I am honored that my channel and blog are growing everyday, and I wish I could give each and every one of my Starlets a big hug! As a THANK YOU, I wanted to do a big giveaway with some of my favorite new and classic high end makeup products, including the coveted Modern Renaissance Palette…
Pinning is Glamorous!
I have been a little obsessed lately with the Kardashians… please don’t judge me too much. They have amazing style, and their lives are strangely addicting. I know Kylie is the makeup King right now, but Khloe is my favorite for fitness and style inspiration. When I first opened my Modern Renaissance palette and I saw the red shadow shades, I just knew I had to do a Khloe inspired pink/red eye makeup look.
Here’s the look and more details about what’s in the Giveaway…
Khloe Kardashian inspired Modern Renaissance Palette Makeup Look & HUGE Giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Prizes: 1 each…
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in Sunkissed
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- You must be subscribed to my channel (have your subscriptions set to public until the giveaway ends to qualify)
- Must be at least 18 years old or have parents permission
- Must be a US resident… (sorry, I may do an International giveaway someday)
- This giveaway will be open until August 17, 2016 12am EST
One of my favorite YouTubers, ColorMeCassie, has also reach 2K… be sure to check out her giveaway video as well!
Shop the Makeup Look…
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: