When looking for makeup look inspiration, I knew I wanted to do a Rose Quartz look inspired by one of the Pantone Colors Of the Year for 2016. Since I’d already done a Pink Glam makeup look, I wanted it to be something different.
Rose Quartz is such a “pretty” color, I thought it would be fun to contrast that with a “messy” makeup look. I am predicting that the trend of polished and perfect makeup is going to be replaced with a more grunge, just-rolled-out-of-bed look.
So I took the Rose Quartz and smudged it well past the natural lid. The look is more of a nighttime, girls night out, kind of a look. I liked the idea of contrasting “pretty” with “edgy.”
With so much going on on the eyes, I kept the lips bare with just a lip plumping gloss.
Here is my Spring Trends 2016: Dramatic Rose Quartz Makeup Look…
Shop this look….
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer in Bisque
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Beauty Blender
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in Inked in Pink
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Clarins Waterproof Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Starlight
- Sephora Pro Fan Brush
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer
What Spring makeup trend are you excited about?
I’m linking this posts to..Tues- Turning Heads Tuesday, Style Sessions, Wed- Style Me Wednesday, Jersey Girl Texas Heart. Fri- Passion for Fashion, Weekend Wear
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: