I’ve been saying for the longest time, that I need to film my skin care routine. I ADORE my makeup, but it doesn’t mean a thing if I don’t have a smooth canvas to work with. However, for some reason, every time I would go to film it, my skin would have some kind of reaction to something or another. So I would put it off until my skin calmed down, and them I wouldn’t get around to it.
I’m happy to say I finally have found a skin care routine that has been working for me, and I finally got it on film. Well, the morning part. I’m still working on the evening version. but until I get that filmed, here is my morning skin care routine…
A little about my skin type… I have very sensitive skin (and emotions, but that’s a whole other story), but I also break out very easily. It’s challenging for me to find products that work for my sensitive (and alas, aging) skin that doesn’t clog my pores and make me break out.
Everybody’s skin is different, so the products that work for me won’t necessarily work for you, but if you think your skin type may be similar to mine and you’d like to try out any of these products here are the links so you can…
Shop My Morning Skin Care Products
- Clinique Liquid Face Soap Mild Clinique is a got-to brand for me since High School. My skin really reacts well to it, even though I’m constantly told it’s not good for sensitive skin.
- Michael Todd Soniclear Skin Cleaning Brush I actually like this more than the Clarisonic. I only use it a couple of times as week, but it’s so great for exfoliation.
- Pixi Glow Tonic This is a new fav, but I’ve been loving it!
- Shiseido Facial Cotton I am obsessed with these… see me discover them in my vlog.
- Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum I went to a Juice Beauty blogger event and learned so much about the company. They never stop impressing me!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer This is great for a little extra moisture when the air is dry.
- Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 This sunscreen is getting harder and harder to find, but its my absolute favorite. It’s the only facial sunscreen I’ve found that doesn’t turn me bright red and make me look, ironically, like I have a sunburn.
- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel I’ve been through 2 tubs of this stuff and I love it day and night!
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream This is my holy grail, stranded on a desert island product!
Do you have any morning skin care products or rituals that you swear by for flawless skin?
I’m linking this posts to..Tues- Turning Heads Tuesday, Style Sessions, Wed- Style Me Wednesday, Jersey Girl Texas Heart. Fri- Passion for Fashion, Weekend Wear
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: