It’s no secret at Burlesque Icon and Glamour Queen Dita Von Teese is one of my style icons. I’ve read all of her books, and I read every article I can find about her. So I was so excited that she teamed up with Mode to create this video about her signature style and her lingerie line…
I really wish I could try her bras, but alas, they do not come in my size. But she does have a wide size range, so if you’ve tried her line I’d love to hear what you think of it!
If you want to try out Ms. Von Teese’s lingerie, you can finds it at Bare Necessities
Also, this week I am honored to, once again, be featured in the IFB Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode along with some amazing bloggers…
Links à la Mode, February 18
- Al Balsam Life: Diana Vreeland on Love
- Alive as Always: No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar | 3 Ways
- Attire Club: A Look at the Men of 2016 Grammy Awards
- Christie Moeller: How to Fix a Boucle Snag
- DressCode:HighFashion: Fashion Trend Overview S/S 16
- Everyday Starlet: Top 5 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- Fashion Moriarty: 5 Floral Shirts for Valentine’s Day
- I’m a Norbyah: Prints | More is More
- Lady Goodman: The Imminent Rise of Direct to Consumer Shows
- Les Assorties: Vernez | A Platform Calling Out Aspiring Fashion Editors
- Modavracha: How to Use an Editorial Calendar to Improve Your Blog Content
- Mox and Socks: Meet Mox, My Incredible Dog
- Petite Silver Vixen: 15 Reasons to Wear a Beret!
- Prime Butterfly: Macy’s Celebrates Black History Month
- Rain of Peonies: Shorts in Winter | Pourquoi Pas? good but 11 photos
- Rolala Loves: Why I don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day & Choose Love Everyday
- Savage Gazelle: 10 Essentials For a Chic Winter Wardrobe
- Style Context: NYFW F/W 2016 | Lovely Gowns at Leanne Marshall
- The Classy Junk: How to Use Pinterest to Create a Personal Valentine’s Day Look
- We Are Ready Made: Keta Gutmane
Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent, BCBG Dresses, Private Party Tops, MISA, Moon River, Ace of Something, Fringe Jackets, Wildfox Tees, Micro Satchels, Men’s Ted Baker
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: