June has been so busy, it seems like it went by in the blink of an eye (I wasn’t trying to rhyme, but I love when it works out that way). Here are the beauty, fashion, and tv things I’ve been loving over the last month…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
- Patriotic Makeup for The 4th of July
- Old Hollywood Waves
- Lana Del Rey Makeup Tutorial
- My BaubleBar Haul
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil The Radiant Oil for Body & Hair
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub
- Nars Radiant Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Nude Pop
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries
- Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme in Vintage (no longer available)
- Nars Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Overnight Perfector
- BaubleBar Earrings Cairo Ear Jackets
- BaubleBar Bracelet Bombshell Cuff
What have you been loving this past month?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.