http://brooklinboatyard.com/alerion-class-sloops/ generic cialis without a doctor prescription usa
buy sildenafil citrate I’ve seen so many Audrey Hepburn/Breakfast at Tiffany’s makeup tutorials, and while I love seeing everyone’s interpretation of the look, they all seem to be very dramatic and sometimes costumey. Holly Golightly was a lady of the night, but her makeup was always so fresh and natural. I wanted to take that look and create a tutorial for Everyday Starlets… this look is easy, and perfectly acceptable for any occasion.
cheap cialis online canadian pharmacy
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!… and don’t miss my Base Makeup Tutorial for Flawless Skin
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip Brow Pomade in Taupe
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Taupe
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in French Fries (the name won me over in the store… but I love this color for the lower lash line!)
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in natural
- Revlon Lipstick Pink in the Afternoon (Holly Golightly’s actual lip color…because Audrey Hepburn believed in pink!)
My earring are from Bauble Bar… and here’s a full look at my Audrey Hepburn inspired outfit!
Do you have a favorite line from the movie?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.