If you’ve been following along with my Red Carpet Ready 3 Month Plan, then you know the Golden Globes are a month away! We’re in the home stretch! I know it’s holiday time, so a few little sidetracks on my diet plan are inevitable, but here are my goals for this month….
- Keep up with my diet, exercise, and beauty goals from month 1 and month 2
- Up my green tea from 2 a day to 3 a day
- Really try to get my cardio in (New England winter is the worst time to stay in shape)
- Try dry brushing before my shower to increase circulation
- Use a caffeine based cream, like Bliss Fat Girl Slim, on my problem areas, like my upper arms and abs
- Use a cuticle oil every night, my favorite is Creative Nail Designs Solar Oil… but almond oil works as well
- Get a light trim so my hair is healthy (also plan to schedule a hair color touchup a few weeks before the big day)
- Start planning my makeup for the Golden Globes
- Look for a Golden Globes outfit (to wear to watch the Globes and for my fashion recap)
I’ll do another Red Carpet update a week before the Golden Globes!
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…