We’re going Disco Style with a Holographic Highlighter Base Makeup Look, and a Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Review…
Pinning is Glamorous!
Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Review | How I Do My Base Makeup Disco Queen Style
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post….
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush
- Beauty Blender
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- BENEFIT COSMETICS ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color
- Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Stick
- Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder
- RCMA No Color Powder
- NYX HD Blush in Taupe
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
What are your favorite products from Urban Decay?
Check out my new Ebook, 101 Ways To Make Your Life More Glamorous, on Amazon
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.