Confession time: One of my guilty pleasures is watching Total Divas on E!. Since Paul is also a wrestling fan, I see a lot of these ladies.
Pinning is Glamorous!
My favorite Divas are the Bella twins… and they’re obviously popular with fans because they’re getting their own spin off, Total Bellas. Both Brie and Nikki Bella are stunning, and unbelievably in shape… so watching the show is great motivation to work out! I’ve noticed in several episodes that Brie’s makeup is so stunning. She frequently wears a chambray shirt, with mauve and pink, natural, yet flawless makeup. I’ve been dying to recreate it.
Since Brie is very earth friendly, I chose to use mostly Kat Von D makeup, which is vegan and cruelty free.
Here’s how I got the look…
Brie Bella Total Divas Inspired Makeup Look
Shop this look..
- https://www.smithersoasis.com/about-us/research-and-technology/smithers-oasis-global-research-capabilities/corporate-polymer-horticulture-research/ trusted tablets online Kat Von D Lock It Primer
- buy sildenafil citrate online canadian pharmacy Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- order cialis YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer in Bisque
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Beauty Blender
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Clarins Waterproof Mascara
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- MAC Lip Liner in Soar
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Lovesick
Do you have a guilty pleasure tv show?
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: