Hello Starlets, in case you missed last week, I’ve decided to add a Saturday Post into my posting schedule. So here are all the things I’ve been loving this week….
I’m reading this month’s issue of InStyle Magazine like it’s my job… because, as a beauty blogger, it is!
I’m so excited that I finally filmed a side by side comparison of two of the most popular contour palettes… which one is your favorite?
The latest from my Snapchat….
buy duloxetine online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/duloxetine.html no prescription
Links I’m Loving
- We can all use some tips for managing stress!
- Corals + Cognacs has some great blog advice she learned from a recent blog conference… and I especially agree with the advice she says not to listen to!
- A Journey East shares some fragrance advice on application, how to pick the perfect scent, and some of her favorite perfumes
- I love Samantha Maria’s style, and she’s sharing some great tips for looking classy on a budget
- This boyfriend jeans look from my blogger friend, and former Bloomies coworker, Threads for Thomas has me wanting to run out an buy a pair of white pumps asap!
What have you been loving this week?
buy fildena online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/fildena.html no prescription
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better. buy kamagra online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/kamagra.html no prescription
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: