I don’t know about you, but I still can’t believe it’s 2016 already! I’m still in that phase where I keep writing 2015 as the date and have to change it. I discovered so many new beauty products last year, and I wanted to share my absolute favorites in makeup (and some reading and sparkle for good measure) with my Starlets…
Shop My 2015 Favorites…
- http://www.carrieryan.com/faq/ generic viagra Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure… perfect for us sensitive Starlets
- cheap viagra canada Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- order cheap generic cialis Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer… I also love Brightener!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz… Holy Grail for sure!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze… perfect for anyone, but especially for blue or green eyed lovelies
- Tarte Tartelette Palette… it shocked me that this was my favorite, but sometimes you need to shock yourself
- Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper… be sure to join my mailing list for an exclusive video of all of my liquid eye liner tricks!
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette… yes Hourglass is pricey, but worth it
- Beauty Blender
- Your Beauty Mark by Dita Von Teese… can’t get enough of this book!
Of course, my absolute favorite thing about 2015 was getting engaged! This is such an exciting time for me, I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2015… oops, I mean 2016… I did it again!
What were your favorites of 2015… beauty, makeup, hair, fashion, food, or just anything exciting?
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.