I decided to take the Mod 60s look and, well, make it modern. This bold black and white graphic liner is current and a throwback at the same time. It’s perfect for Halloween or for a night out on the town!
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used….
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
- Tarte Tartelette Palette
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Neruda
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper
- Tarte lash primer
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Milani Baled Blush in Delizioso Pink
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Pure
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 08
- Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss in Hot Pink Vinyl
I’ve linked this post to the Makeup Mixup with your fabulous hosts Jaelan and Miranda
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
buy Bactroban cream online
buy Aciphex online