They say if you don’t like the weather in New England… just wait 5 mins. While I admit to loving Fall, and being over the Summer heat, the weather here has gone from the 80s to the 50s… I need some transition weather desperately! I wanted to take one of my Summer dresses and make it cooler weather appropriate, so here’s some tips…
generic viagra without prescription usa Add a jacket... this should be the first step! Arms get cold, people!
buy viagra canadian pharmacy Throw on some warmer weather accessories. I found this hat at the new Primark in Boston. It’s a wool hat, but the floppy shape reminds me of a beach hat, so it’s the perfect transition piece.
Bring out the Vamp… lip that is. nothing says Fall like add a deep plum or burgundy lip.
Cover up anything else that could get cold. I’m not quite ready to whip out the tights, but in a month I’ll need to for sure. Another month after that I won’t be able to leave the house without a scarf. Adjust your look for the temperature for style and comfort.
Dress: Lulus//Hat: Primark Boston Store//Jacket: Forever 21//Earrings: BaubleBar//Bag: Express//Shoes: Forever 21//Rings: Express (old), Forever 21 (old), Kohls//Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5 and Vampira
How will you transition your wardrobe into Fall?
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’m linking this posts to..Tues- The Creative Closet, Turning Heads Tuesday, Style Sessions, Trend Spin. Wed- Style Me Wednesday, Jersey Girl Texas Heart. Fri- Passion for Fashion, Friday Finds
…this post was included in the IFB’s Links a la Mode along with some amazing blogs!!
Links à la Mode, October 8
- A Handful of Stories: Early Autumn Favourites
- Anti.Muse: Event | Berlin Alternative Fashion Week
- Arisgold: Fall Must Have Dress 2015
- Bookish & Belle: Closet Confidential | B Sides
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October Crush List!
- Cubicle Chic: For the Fall | Transition Outfit Featuring Dot Lace Pencil Skirt
- Epouser La Mode: Fall Must Haves
- Everyday Starlet: How to Transition a Summer Dress into Fall
- La Vintage Vida: Spending the Afternoon with Frank Sinatra
- Living Boldly: I Fell in Love With New York
- Kremb De La Kremb: The Fab 40’s in Fringe
- Modavracha: The Culottes Trend
- Mornings with Madge: 16 Kick Ass Fall Boots
- Ms. FABulous: The Blonds Retrospective with Rootstein Mannequins
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Gray Scale
- Rain of Peonies: Viva L’Italia
- Style Standpoint: A Few Tips to Make Your Knitwear Last Longer
- Tales of Two: The New Neutral | Khaki
- What Erika Wears: The Best of Paris Fashion Week: Chloe
- With Love Lily Rose: 5 Shirtdress Must-haves to Transition You to Fall
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop ENGLISH FACTORY, T by Alexander Wang, KENZO, Paul & Joe Sister, Jem and the Holograms, The Fifth Label, Burgundy Tops, Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots, Fringe Bags, Men’s Michael Kors