Selena Gomez always looks classic and elegant, so I wanted to do a makeup look inspired by the look her makeup artist Jake Bailey gave her for the VMAs (and I just had to use her hit Good For You). I used her exact eye liner, mascara, and lipstick from Cover Girl. I didn’t have her exact shadow pencil, and the mix I made came out a little bright… but the whole look is affordable because everything I used came came from the drugstore….
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used…
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
- Milani Clear Brow Gel
- Physicians Formula Touch of Glow Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Liner
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Peacock
- Milani Eye Shadow in Bella Khaki
- Cover Girl The Super Sizer Mascara
- The Body Shop Bronzer
- Milani Blush on Coral Cove
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Cover Girl Lipstick in Coffee Crave
All the Cover Girl products I used are the actual products that Selena’s makeup artist used on her…
I’m linking this look up with #TheMakeupMixup with the fabulous hosts Jaelan & Miranda!
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
buy Valtrex no prescription
Lipitor no prescription
buy Xenical online