Summer is coming to an end, and Fall is just around the corner. I thought the colors of a Summer night sunset would be a perfect look to transition from Summer to Autumn… and the look is perfect for celebrating those last few Summer nights…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in Bold Gold
- Milani Eye Shadows in Bella Sky, Bella Purple, Bella Mandarin, Bella Gold
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pure Gold
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter
I have linked this look up the #TheMakeupMixup with the fabulous hosts Jaelan & Miranda
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
Diflucan no prescription
buy Sertraline online