I decided to enter the Bloglovin Follower contest. Basically it’s for smaller bloggers, and the top 3 who gain the most followers in the month of August get spotlighted. I don’t know if I’ll gain enough followers to win, but I think it’s a great way for me to try to build my following either way. I personally love Bloglovin for keeping up with my favorite blogs. I check my Bloglovin feed daily, and I follow quite a few blogs… but I wanted to share with you my top 10 favorites…
http://thematinggrounds.com/about-mating-grounds/ generic viagra without prescription usa Lifestyle Bloggers
1. https://roundhouseaquarium.org/classes-and-field-trips/roundhouse-field-trips/ buy viagra In The Frow- I’ve newly discovered this blog through the YouTube Channel of the same name…. apparently it just got a makeover and ?? did a great video on her new blog and some great advice for bloggers. I’m loving this blogs look and I find it really inspiring.
2. http://mandfilms.com/about/alex-young/ canadian pharmacy online Lauren Conrad– Who doesn’t love LC. She has an amazing feminine style, and this blog has everything from beauty, fashion, recipes, fitness, and more!
3. Cupcakes & Cashmere- I’m an OG follower of this blog. I’ve always loved the look and feel with it;s soft and feminine style (can you tell I’m a fan of feminine blogs). I’ve watched it change and evolve over the last few years and I always remain a fan.
4. Pretty Shiny Sparkly- This was one of the first blogs I started following when I started ES. the name alone won me over. I will admit, I’m more of a fan of Kristina’s YouTube Channel at the moment, but her blog will always be a favorite of mine.
5. Couture Girl- While this blog dabbles in fashion and blog advice, the beauty reviews and photos are always on point!
6. Into The Gloss- I never normally go to this blog to search for topics, but the titles always catch my attention when it shows up in my Bloglovin feed!
7. Bows & Sequins- I’m just gonna say it… I want her wardrobe! I love every outfit on this blog, and i’m always ging out of my way to recreate it
8. Corals + Cognacs- I love the laid back fashion looks… and the blog advice is always healpful!
9. Coco Chic- This is an amazing beauty and fashion blog, with great photos and YouTube channel.. but it’s the amazing blogger advice and tips that keep me a loyal follower.
10. Independent Fashion Bloggers- They’re going through a redesign right now, but this is still my go-to anytime I need blogger tips and advice.
Are you on Bloglovin? Don’t forget to follow Everyday Starlet!
I’m always looking for new blogs… What are your favorite blogs to follow?
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.