I’m obsessed with the glamour of Old Hollywood, but sometimes you want something a little more modern. Today’s Starlets favor a looser, more casual wave… a look I’ve dubbed, New Hollywood Waves. I wanted to incorporate more fashion into my posts, so I paired these New Hollywood Waves with a fun, casual outfit. I’ve never been on board with the boyfriend jean trend (I like my clothes to have a little more shape thankyouverymuch), but when paired with hot pick pineapples and sexy strappy shoes, this outfit made me smile.
Shirt: Express//Jeans: Forever 21 (Similar)//Sunglasses: Lauren Conrad for Kohls (Similar)//Shoes:Charlotte Russe//Bracelet: BaubleBar
Here’s how I achieved my New Hollywood Waves…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
For this look I used…
… and the inspiration for this look happened on a rainy day
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
….also, I am honored to once again be included in IFB’s Links a la Mode, among some amazing bloggers…
Links à la Mode: June 4
- A Handful of Stories: Paris 2015—My Moveable Feast
- Attire Club: Best Menswear Looks at the CFDA Awards 2015
- Bookish & Belle: The 30×30 Wardrobe Challenge
- Dress Code: High Fashion: The Stunning Jewelry of Cannes Film Festival 2015
- Everyday Starlet: Fitness for Fashion Bloggers
- Fashion Blender: Bold Graphic Statements
- Fashion Studio Magazine: 8 Tips to Refresh Your Makeup This Summer
- Fashion Tales Blog: Useful Apps Volume 2
- Head 2 Heels: Traveling and Taking Photos Without a Photographer
- Jodi’s Touch of Style: Bright Pink for the ’50s, ’60s & ’70s
- Les Assorties’: An Interview with Ormary Founder Merita Memisi
- Montgomery Fest: Style on Deck
- Pudding Monster: Why You Should Dress Well to Feel Better
- Riva La Diva: DIY Anthropologie Circlet Vida Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Live Like a Mermaid All Summer Long
- Trendy Techie: Meet the Rocket Scientists Who Are Reinventing the Heel
- The Sweet Seed: Top Summer Fashion Trends
- We Are Ready Made: Soviet Cool
- What 2 Wear Where: Cork Shoes for Summer Style and Comfort
- Whimsy Soul: Treasure Island Flea Market
SPONSOR: Shopbop: Lolo, Illesteva, Bijules, Shop Raga, Thornton Bregazzi, MZ bags, Cia Maritima, Wang Denim, Vitra, Delfonics, & S’well water bottles
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.