I’m obsessed with the glamour of Old Hollywood, but sometimes you want something a little more modern. Today’s Starlets favor a looser, more casual wave… a look I’ve dubbed, New Hollywood Waves. I wanted to incorporate more fashion into my posts, so I paired these New Hollywood Waves with a fun, casual outfit. I’ve never been on board with the boyfriend jean trend (I like my clothes to have a little more shape thankyouverymuch), but when paired with hot pick pineapples and sexy strappy shoes, this outfit made me smile.
Shirt: Express//Jeans: Forever 21 (Similar)//Sunglasses: Lauren Conrad for Kohls (Similar)//Shoes:Charlotte Russe//Bracelet: BaubleBar
Here’s how I achieved my New Hollywood Waves…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
For this look I used…
buy plavix online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/plavix.html no prescription
… and the inspiration for this look happened on a rainy day
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
….also, I am honored to once again be included in IFB’s Links a la Mode, among some amazing bloggers…
buy valtrex online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/valtrex.html no prescription
Links à la Mode: June 4
- A Handful of Stories: Paris 2015—My Moveable Feast
- Attire Club: Best Menswear Looks at the CFDA Awards 2015
- Bookish & Belle: The 30×30 Wardrobe Challenge
- Dress Code: High Fashion: The Stunning Jewelry of Cannes Film Festival 2015
- Everyday Starlet: Fitness for Fashion Bloggers
- Fashion Blender: Bold Graphic Statements
- Fashion Studio Magazine: 8 Tips to Refresh Your Makeup This Summer
- Fashion Tales Blog: Useful Apps Volume 2
- Head 2 Heels: Traveling and Taking Photos Without a Photographer
- Jodi’s Touch of Style: Bright Pink for the ’50s, ’60s & ’70s
- Les Assorties’: An Interview with Ormary Founder Merita Memisi
- Montgomery Fest: Style on Deck
- Pudding Monster: Why You Should Dress Well to Feel Better
- Riva La Diva: DIY Anthropologie Circlet Vida Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Live Like a Mermaid All Summer Long
- Trendy Techie: Meet the Rocket Scientists Who Are Reinventing the Heel
- The Sweet Seed: Top Summer Fashion Trends
- We Are Ready Made: Soviet Cool
- What 2 Wear Where: Cork Shoes for Summer Style and Comfort
- Whimsy Soul: Treasure Island Flea Market
SPONSOR: Shopbop: Lolo, Illesteva, Bijules, Shop Raga, Thornton Bregazzi, MZ bags, Cia Maritima, Wang Denim, Vitra, Delfonics, & S’well water bottles
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
buy wellbutrin online https://salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/wellbutrin.html no prescription
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
17 Comments on New Hollywood Waves, Pink Pineapples, and How to Style a Wavy Lob
1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on New Hollywood Waves, Pink Pineapples, and How to Style a Wavy Lob
[…] Everyday Starlet: How to Style a Wavy Lob […]
Biana PerezJune 8, 2015 at 8:28 am (8 years ago)
I’ve been wanting to try some morrocan oil products for a while and now I need to because of the beautiful waves you got!! Gorgeosu girl! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
Sarah BlodgettJune 8, 2015 at 10:22 am (8 years ago)
I love everything in their line! Thanks so much! 🙂
tinerulesforthemoderngirlJune 9, 2015 at 10:54 am (8 years ago)
Those sunglasses are fab!!! Did a double take when you said they were from LC’s line! May need to make a trip to Kohls soon to check out her stuff!
Karen Yannacio MorseJune 9, 2015 at 1:38 pm (8 years ago)
Awesome tips – I’ve been into braids lately, but would LOVE to try out the waves! Also loving the pineapple shirt and amazing white shoes!! xx, Karen // http://www.GlamKaren.com
Amanda MillerJune 9, 2015 at 2:50 pm (8 years ago)
I have that shirt and LOVE IT! I also love the tutorial now that I have a summer bob <3
The Miller Affect
DarcyJune 9, 2015 at 3:05 pm (8 years ago)
Your hair looks so pretty like that! Love the pineapples too!
Betsy BurlesonJune 9, 2015 at 4:45 pm (8 years ago)
You are soooo cute!! Love this video. I think you look fabulous in your boyfriend jeans, keep wearing them! And the hot pink pineapple blouse is perfect for summer.
Elle SpannJune 9, 2015 at 5:25 pm (8 years ago)
I love your “new hollywood waves” name:) So cute! Keep ’em coming:)
Elle | SouthernElleStyle.com
Carrie Joy AndreasJune 9, 2015 at 5:37 pm (8 years ago)
LOVE love love it all! We are all about the vintage-modern look so your hair is right up our alley! You look fab!
Kyla CurrierJune 9, 2015 at 6:19 pm (8 years ago)
That pineapple shirt is so cute and your hair looks amazing!
BrendaJune 9, 2015 at 6:45 pm (8 years ago)
Loving the hair! Will have to try it with my new bob 🙂
À LA PLAGE style
Color Me CourtneyJune 10, 2015 at 10:58 am (8 years ago)
Your outfit is so cute and your hair looks so pretty!!
Courtney of Color Me Courtney
Brooke EllenJune 10, 2015 at 7:27 pm (8 years ago)
I love everything from your hair to your lip color!!
Emily ColeJune 12, 2015 at 2:05 pm (8 years ago)
I am totally obsessed with that top!
therealanabJune 17, 2015 at 8:51 pm (8 years ago)
Cute outfit love!
Sarah BlodgettJune 20, 2015 at 12:32 pm (8 years ago)