I went a little online shoe shopping crazy at Charlotte Russe… I love everything, and it’s so affordable, so I didn’t break the bank… Here’s what I bought, and a little bit about my shopping experience with the website and the store.
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
I wore my white strappy heels in this OOTD… and you can be sure these shoes will be showing up in many more outfit posts. If you’re interested in any of these shoes (and lets face it… you are) here are the links…
- Qupid Patterned D’orsay Kitten Heel Pump in Peach
- Qupid D’orsay Kitten Heel Pump in Blue
- Laser Cut Lace Up Peep Toe Booties
- Studded Strappy Pointed Toe Pumps in Black (total dupe for the Valentino studded pumps!)
- Studded Strappy Pointed Toe Pumps in Red
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.