After the popularity of my Kiss Proof Lipstick review, I decided to do another scientific study.. this time of one-step liquid lip colors. I’m sharing the best and worst lipsticks for kiss-proof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, and water-proof lips.
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
cheap cialis Lipsticks Reviewed:
- Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain
- Maybelline Color Elixer
- Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss
- Rimmel Matte Lip Velvet
- MUA Makeup Academy Liquid Lipstick
- Wet & Wild Megalast Liquid Lipstick
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick… the one I’m wearing in the shade A-Go-Go
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain… also seen here
Do you have a favorite liquid lip color?
cheap generic sildenafil citrate
order sildenafil citrate Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates:
This post was also included in the IFB’s Links a la Mode along with some amazing bloggers!
Links a la Mode Weekly Roundup: June 25, 2015
- Affordorable: The Process of Savvy Shopping Under RM100 ($30USD)
- A Handful of Stories: Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Amethyst Honey: The Zodiac Dresser, Designer Edition: Gemini by Commes des Garcons
- Bookish & Belle: My Perfume Collection (Stop-Motion Video)
- Everyday Starlet: Best & Worst Liquid Lip Colors
- Fashion Blender: Tips and Tricks: Hand Washing Wool for Winter
- Fleur d’Elise: Mini Shirt Dress & Thrifting Tips
- Greige Market: The Essentials | Getting Selfish
- Les Assorties: A Brief Insight of the Jewelry Industry: An Interview with Gem-A-Porter
- Lil Miss JB Style: How to Style a Jumpsuit from Day to Night
- Live Extraordinary: Real Beauty
- Ms. Fabulous: Independent Handbag Designer Awards 2015
- Purushu Arie: Illustrations – Best of Couture SS2015 Shows
- Riva La Diva: DIY Kate Spade Inspired Heart Tote
- Runaway in LA: Summer Blues – When Greece Meets California
- Saltwater Sparkle: 5 Things Living in the South has Taught me about Fashion & Life
- Sassy Plus: A Short Girl’s Guide to Styling Maxi Dresses
- Storybook Apothecary: Ethical Summer Fashion
- That Paki Blog: 5 Fashion Books to Read this Summer
- What Pixies Wear: Sustainable Denim: A Shopping Guide
SPONSOR: Shopbop sale, Narciso Rodriguez,Nili Lotan, iphoria, Striped & Solid, Raye shoes, Private Party clothing, Madeworn Rock, Boera, Jenny Packham, Hook & Albert, OP Jewellery, Blonde Salad