I’m sharing my favorite hair tools and giving some advice on how to pick to perfect tools for your do’.
Be sure to Subscribe to my channel!
Here are some tools I recommend based on quality, and brand reputation. The tool I have and currently use are marked with an *…. however, if I had the moeny, I would buy all of these!
Brushes & Non-Heat Tools:
buy sinequan online https://bethanyhealthcare.org/wp-content/languages/new/sinequan.html no prescription
- Solano SuperSolono 3500 LITE blowdryer*
- Solano Professional LITE hairdryer
- Hot Tools Turbo Ceramic Salon Ionic Dryer
- Moroccan Oil Tourmalite Ceramic Hair Dryer
buy wellbutrin online https://bethanyhealthcare.org/wp-content/languages/new/wellbutrin.html no prescription
- BaBylissPro Ceramic Tools Flat Iron
- Hot Tools Digital Salon Flat Iron
- Sultra The Seductress Curl, Wave, and Straight Iron
- Moroccan Oil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Styling Iron
Curling Irons (the size you get depends on your length of hair, and the desired curl size, but a 1 inch is the most versatile size):
- BaByliss Ceramic Tools Curling Iron*
- Sultra Bombshell Curling Iron*
- Hot Tools NanoCeramic Curling Iron
- Hot Tools CeramicTI Tourmaline Curling Iron
buy zoloft online https://bethanyhealthcare.org/wp-content/languages/new/zoloft.html no prescription
- Chic Updo
- BaubleBar Haul
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- …if you want details on my lip color, check out my Orange Lipstick for Everyone Video
Do you have a favorite hairstyling tool?
This post/video is not sponsored. This post contains affiliate links.