buy generic cialis without a doctor prescription usa I’m sharing my favorite hair tools and giving some advice on how to pick to perfect tools for your do’.
Be sure to Subscribe to my channel!
Here are some tools I recommend based on quality, and brand reputation. The tool I have and currently use are marked with an *…. however, if I had the moeny, I would buy all of these!
Brushes & Non-Heat Tools:
- Solano SuperSolono 3500 LITE blowdryer*
- Solano Professional LITE hairdryer
- Hot Tools Turbo Ceramic Salon Ionic Dryer
- Moroccan Oil Tourmalite Ceramic Hair Dryer
- BaBylissPro Ceramic Tools Flat Iron
- Hot Tools Digital Salon Flat Iron
- Sultra The Seductress Curl, Wave, and Straight Iron
- Moroccan Oil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Styling Iron
Curling Irons (the size you get depends on your length of hair, and the desired curl size, but a 1 inch is the most versatile size):
- BaByliss Ceramic Tools Curling Iron*
- Sultra Bombshell Curling Iron*
- Hot Tools NanoCeramic Curling Iron
- Hot Tools CeramicTI Tourmaline Curling Iron
- Chic Updo
- BaubleBar Haul
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- …if you want details on my lip color, check out my Orange Lipstick for Everyone Video
Do you have a favorite hairstyling tool?
This post/video is not sponsored. This post contains affiliate links.