The past two weeks have been all about love on Everyday Starlet! Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, so I have complied all of the Valentine’s Day posts for your last minute plans…. there are two ways to look at Valentine’s Day… as a day of romance or a day of passion (or somewhere in between).
So for all of you hopeless (or hopeful) romantics…
A sweet and romantic makeup look
A glamorous tablescape
A sweet treat for dessert
… and for all of you sexy kittens…
A sexy boudoir makeup look
The perfect fragrance for love
Tips for how to feel your sexiest
A decadent and smolderingly sexy Valentine’s Day dinner
… and for everyone who may be kissing this Valentine’s Day
The best kiss proof lipsticks for makeout sessions
I hope all of you Starlets have the Valentine’s Day of your dreams!
… also, I have been selected again for IFB’s Links a la Mode roundup! I am so honored to be chosen for this again…. and it’s especially sweet because they used one of my photos in their header!
You Will Be Mine
Whether you love Valentine’s Day or HATE it… my experience is that having someone to call a “Valentine” doesn’t really make that much a difference on the love of the holiday itself. Anyway, whether you love or hate Valentine’s day, you can’t avoid it, even if you tried. So if you can’t beat them, look fabulous and join them. This week has an excellent roundup of style guides and beauty tips! You’ll look so good, I’ll do anything to have you.
Links à la Mode: February 12th
- Affordorable: 8 Things Super Bloggers Do That We Wish We Could
- Attire Club: Men’s Style Guide for Valentine’s Day 2015
- ChromoBeauty: How to Start Wearing Makeup
- Everyday Starlet: Sweet & Romantic Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial
- Fashilluminous: 5 Tips for Shopping Online
- Fashion Culturalist: Is It Time to Quit Fast Fashion?
- Flipflops & Furs: Hairstyles for Spring
- Hazel Eye Personality: Valentines Day Outfits for Every Kind of Date
- Head2Heels: Three Fun Valentine’s Day Looks
- Ms. Fabulous: New York Fashion Week 2015 Designer Inspiration
- My Fashion S/ash Life: New Model Advice Tips, Fashion Karma, Finn Juniper Denaro
- Rolala Loves: Start the Day Right With Lemon Water
- State of Cate: Solitude: Your Enemy, Your Friend, Your Necessity
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Earn Extra Money Blogging Online – The Best Affiliate, Ad and Publisher Networks
- Style Bizzare: 10 Cruelty-Free Fashion Bloggers
- That Paki Blog: The Best-Dressed Men at the Grammys
- The Best Organic Skincare: Vapour Organic Atmosphere Luminous Foundation Review
- TLV Birdie: Briogeo Natural Hair Care
- We Are Ready Made: Smells Like Teen Spirit
- We the Unicorns: How to Be Your Own Valentine
SPONSOR: Shopbop New Ronny Kobo, Ringly, Barber, DDugoff, Kenzo Men’s, Jet Set Diaries, Asilio, Koku, Jansport packs, LAtelje & Heidi Klum Lingerie
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.