cheap sildenafil citrate online
order generic sildenafil citrate It’s a new year, and that means a fresh start. 2014 had some highs and lows, and I really hoped to start 2015 fresh and organized… Unfortunately, issues with my laptop have started the year off to a rocky start. But an Everyday Starlet must persevere. So I am creating this post all on my new iPad (a Christmas gift I picked out before I knew a new laptop would be in my not-so-distant future). I’m loving my iPad, and I guess it’s a blessing in disguise that I needed to learn how to use it as my main computer this week (normally I let technology sits around until I desperately need to learn how to use it).
That said, I’ve never been a fan of New Years “Resolutions” (who really sticks with them past Jan?)… But I am a very big fan of goals, and the start of a New Year is the perfect time to focus on the things you want to accomplish. Here are my goals for the New Year…
- Finally get on board with technology and master my iPad… And I am thinking of making the switch to a MAC laptop… It’s scary, but it’s looking like it could be worth it in the long run.
- I really hope to turn Everyday Starlet into a business. I still plan to do stand-up comedy, but I really would like to grow ES into my full-time gig.
- I want to conquer the beast known as YouTube, and optimize my channel, and make my videos more professional.
- I would really love to guest post on a major website, and possible get featured in a major magazine.
- Organize my fragrance collection, and make a point of wearing more perfume ( the one thing I tend to forget when I’m running late)
- Fresh flowers can be an affordable luxury… I plan keep more in my home for decor and fragrance.
My handwriting is stuff of legend (not in a good way). I’d like to try a calligraphy class to improve my penmanship.
What are your goals for 2015?
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends