The weather is getting colder, which mean hands are getting dryer. My hands used to be naturally soft without much effort. The last few years my hands have been getting drier and drier. So I have created this spa manicure that anyone can do at home to keep my hands looking young and smooth….
….and be sure to subscribe to the YouTube Channel
Here are all the tools you need…
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…
LIKE Everyday Starlet on Facebook, Subscribe to the YouTube Channel…
…and Follow ES on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
Do you ever feel like when you were born, everyone got the handbook to life but you? Ok, maybe not. But when it comes to style, there is no official handbook… but that doesn’t mean we all have to wander around clueless. This week is your guide to style, so pull up a chair, take a deep breath and realize, everything is going to be just fine.
Links a la Mode: October 9th
- A La Modest: Blogging Against Popularity
- Attire Club: 40 Men’s Halloween Costume Ideas
- Everyday Starlet: How to Do a Spa Manicure
- Fear in Wonderland: DIY Tailored & Striped Tee Shirt
- Madame Ostrich: Chanel: Feminism or Faux Pas?
- Moda Vracha: What They Wore: Revenge Season 4
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Brand Spotlight: Skarf
- Oh to Be a Muse: How to Create the Perfect Instagram Flat Lay
- Les Assorties: Indroducing Hemsley London
- Quantrelle: What is Vintage Fashion?
- Runway in LA: Fall Style Guide
- Storybook Apothecary: Sugar Skull Makeup Look
- Style Curated: When Minimalism and Maximalism Meet
- The Coral Pineapple: The Best Chick Flicks
- The Daily Luxe: The Ultimate Paris Cheat Sheet
- TLV Birdie: How to Style a Plaid Shirt Dress
- Trendy Techie: How to Pack for Conferences
- What Pixies Wear: How to Style a Midi Skirt
- Wild Beauty World: Super Cool Photos of Debbie Harry
- We Are Ready Made: Red Drama
SPONSOR: Shopbop Natori, Weitzman shoes, Oak, Miista, Moschino, Sachin Babi, Natori, Hare Hart, R&B Standard Issue, AQ/AQ & Electric Love Army
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.