buy sildenafil citrate online
I’m a sucker for a product name… and with so many Old Hollywood themed mascara names, I thought I would compare them and see which one has the Everyday Starlet seal of approval…
….and be sure to subscribe to the YouTube Channel
Mascara’s from left to right…
- Retro Glam
- Cover Girl Bombshell
- NYX Pin-up Girl
- Maybelline Cat Eyes
This post was featured on IFB’s Links a la Mode!….
There’s nothing like the Day of the Dead and All Hallow’s Eve that gets you thinking about, well, death… but in a festive way. The all-out do everything you want to do, be everything you want to be, no matter how fantasical or insane. Then there are the people who lived the fullest, who touched our lives, made life for a lot of people better. This week as the fashion industry mourns the passing of Oscar de la Renta, we just have to stop and think for a second. How are we going to make our lives the most well-lived we can?
Links à al Mode: October 23rd
- Affordorable: Would You Knowingly Buy a Knockoff?
- An Old Story: 6 Creative Writing Hacks
- A Sparkle Factor: 30 Lessons to Learn Before You are 30
- Back2Blanc: Fresh Faced & Beautiful
- D. Spencery: How to: Skirts & Sneakers
- Endear: How to Take Care of Your Clothes
- Everyday Starlet: Drugstore Retro Glam, Bombshell, Pin up Girl, Cat Eyes Mascara Review
- Flower City Fashionista: My Struggle With Body Image
- Hirvio Mur: DIY No Sew Raven Inspired Shirt
- ModaVracha: On Combining Motherhood, Business and Blogging Skillfully
- Ms. Fabulous: A Farewell to Oscar De La Renta
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Tips on Styling Emerging Musiscians
- Petite Career Girl: Shopping Haul: Petite Legging & Jegging Review
- Petite Fille Modele: Betty From Archie’s Comics Costume Tutorial
- Riva La Diva: DIY Blanket Scarf
- Style Bizzare: Why I Stopped Buying Women’s Magazines
- Style Buffalo: 4 Costumes You Already Have In Your Closet
- TLV Birdie: Tzipora’s funny side up x Chanel Bagel Bag by Chloe Wise
- The Rivaux: How to Tell if A Beauty Product Has Never Been Touched
- Wild Beauty World: Smells Like Team Spirit: Does Your College Have a Perfume?
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: trusted tablets Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: trusted tablets online Links à la Mode Code.
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…
LIKE Everyday Starlet on Facebook, Subscribe to the YouTube Channel…
…and Follow ES on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram