To wrap up July’s Travel month, I am so honored to be included in the IFB Links a la Mode!
Far & Away
August is tomorrow. For many across the globe, it’s the month where you take a vacation. The last days of summer before school starts. The hottest and most miserable time in the city. The coolest and most fun time at the lake. Or best time to travel. Whether you are going far, of staying in town, you’ll want to do so in style. This week’s roundup has just everything you need, from travel tips to Berlin or Istanbul, and how to pack. The hottest half-trend of the summer, whether it be a half top know or a crop top. It’s all here.
Links à la Mode: July 31st
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: Women and Bullying in the Workplace
- Attire Club: History of the Suit 1900-1950
- Charlotte Lucy: My Escape to Berlin
- Cow Cups Are Cool: What is Appropriate to Wear to Work?
- Elisfa: Vouge Japan’s September Issue Icons
- Everyday Starlet: What to Wear When Traveling
- ModaVracha: How to Save Money for Your Trip to Istanbul
- Ms.Fabulous: Top Swimwear Picks from Miami Fashion Week
- Rogue Tutu: How to Take Amazing Blog Photos
- Style Inked: Elements of a Classic Wardrobe
- Sugar and Spice: How to Pack for a City Break
- The Daily Luxe: Are You a Jopper (Judgmental Shopper?)
- The High Street Daily: How to Embrace the Midi Skirt Trend
- The Style Obsessed Cookie: Lace & Prints Resort 2015
- To Universe With Love: Personal Style Manifesto
- Trend Survivor: Note the Half-Top Knot
- Two to Fashion: Joan Holloway Hair Tutorial
- We Are Ready Made: Soldiers of Peace
- Wear to Next: The Best Bra in The History of The Universe
- You’re a Haute Mess: The Cop Top’s Crop
SPONSOR: East Dane Codes Heroine Sport, Insted We Smile, Goose Women’s, Soyer, Oliveve, Hunter, Corners4, Monica Kosann, Schnayderman’s, Wings Horns & Men’s Cheap Monday
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…
LIKE Everyday Starlet on Facebook, Subscribe to the YouTube Channel…
…and Follow ES on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram