I’ve got a new How I Do My Base Makeup Tutorial inspired by the Spring Makeup Trend of Rose Gold Highlighter… and I’m taking you to a fun Boston Fashion Show with NextonScene
Pinning is Glamorous!
Rose Gold Highlighter Makeup Tutorial | Spring Makeup Trends 2018 | Boston Fashion Show
Be sure to Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Shop This Post….
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Beauty Blender
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in Rose Gold
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Lorac Pro Palette 2
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- RCMA No Color Powder
- NYX HD Blush in Taupe
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina
- MAC Lip Liner in Soar
- Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Charm
Also in this video:
- Sam Robbins Music
- Vo Stewartbaxter
- Cheresse Denise Styles
- Joocy AF!
- Chic Boutique
- lalla bee
What Spring Trends are you excited to try?
Check out my new Ebook, 101 Ways To Make Your Life More Glamorous, on Amazon
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.