I have a bad habit of shopping first and asking questions later. My wallet does not like that habit. There are a few products I’ve been wanting to try and I’m saving up for the splurge. So I thought I would share with you the products I’ve been lusting after….
Pinning is Glamorous!
Products I’ve Been Lusting After
- over the counter sildenafil citrate Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette– I love everything Kat Von D that I’ve tried so far, I’m dying to try her shadows.
- cheap cialis HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow– I have to many more info blushes, but this one looks so pretty.
- TOM FORD Skin Illuminating Powder Duo- Moodlight
- OUAI Hair Oil– This was created by the Kardashian’s stylist, and their hair is always on point.
- Glossier Haloscope– I’ve seen this all over Instagram.
- Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Facial Firming Beauty Tool
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad
- Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick – I have so many liquid lipsticks, but I hear so many great things about these.
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment– I’m dying to do a snapchat with this on my face.
- 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches– this sounds like such a luxury product.
- By Terry Baume de Rose– I was actually just sent this. I’ll have a review up soon.
- Peter Thomas Roth Travel Size Un-Wrinkle 24k Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask
- 100% Pure Caffeine Mask– Appropriate that this is number 13 as it looks scary in the photo, but sounds amazing. I need to try more sheet masks.
- Beautyblender Body Blender– I JUST got this, and I’m excited to try it for testing body makeup for my wedding.
- Caudalie Contouring Concentrate– I just finished The French Beauty Solution (review coming soon) by the creator of this line, and it’s inspired me to try some of the products.
- TOM FORD Fleur de Portofino– What can I say, I’m addicted to Tom Ford fragrances.
- TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum– See above.
Shop this post..
Have you tried any of these products? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I’m adding my wish list to my sidebar so I can update it. So if you ever want to check out the latest products I’m lusting after you can just check there.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: