I was contacted by a new beauty website, B-Glowing. They sell a lot of great brands, and many that are hard to find in the US. They asked me if I wanted to try some of their makeup products to review for my Starlets. Of course, I jumped at the chance….
Pinning is Glamorous!
They were lovely enough to send me some makeup from Trestique, Lord & Berry, and By Terry. Since I had never tried any of these brands, I jumped in with both hands, and did an unboxing, as well as a (mostly) full face first impression of the products….
Full Face First Impressions | Trestique, Lord & Berry, By Terry Review
Shop these products..
- By Terry Baume de Rose*
- Beauty Blender*
- Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick in Maldives Luminescent*
- Trestique Color & Contour Cheek Stick in Bora Bora Coral*
- Trestique Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon Venetian Gold*
- Lord & Berry #REGLAM Crayon Eye Shadow in #Backstage*
- Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Liner in Black*
- Lord & Berry Mascara*
- By Terry Mascara Terrybly Growth Booster*
- Trestique Color and Shine Balm & Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux*
- Lord & Berry Vogue Matte Lipstick in Cupid*
- Lord & Berry Ultimate Lip Pencil in Nude*
- Lord & Berry 20100 Shining Lipstick in Fire*
- Lord & Berry 20100 Matte Lipstick in Prelude*
- Lord & Berry 20100 Matte Lipstick in Charme*
- Lord & Berry Timeless Kiss Proof Lipstick in Muse*
Have you tried any of these brands before?
Note: this post was not sponsored. The products were gifted to me, but all opinions are my own.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: