Who doesn’t want to be a glowing goddess? I know I certainly do! That’s why I seem to have collected a large array of highlighters…
Pinning is Glamorous!
Even though I don’t have as many highlighters as I have blushes, I still seem to have a few in my collection that always get overlooked. So I decided to got through my collection and try on each one to figure out which ones are my favorites. Here’s my full review…
Highlighters Collection | Swatches & Reviews
Shop this post..
- Too Faced Candlelight
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina
- Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Moonstone
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Starlight
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in Peach Nectar
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Do you have a favorite highlighter?
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, foundation brushes and blushes.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: