When I set out to try on and review my entire blush collection, I had no idea what I was in for. To be honest, blush is probably the most forgotten makeup product in my collection. I frequently forget to apply it.. and, with my naturally rosy cheeks, I rarely ever miss it. So you can imagine my surprise when I realized what an epic collection I actually have.
Pinning is Glamorous!
I went through my entire collection, tried on each blush, and gave a review of every single one. I included powder, cream, and liquid blushes in this review… so grab some coffee or tea because this review is on the long side.
Some of my favorites were expected, however a few favorites emerged that I didn’t see coming. So if you’d like so see my blush collection and which shades and formulas work well and which ones don’t, then check out my full review…
Blush Collection | Swatches & Reviews
Shop this post..
- click here Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
- Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Rose
- click here Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll
- Cover Girl Cheekers Blush Classic Pink
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Rose
- Physicians Formula Custom Blush in Blondes
- Milani Blush in Tea Rose
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in Rosy Pop
- Milani Blush in Coral Cove
- Milani Baked Blush in Bella Rosa
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- Milani Baked Blush in Delizioso Pink
- Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’oro
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish Pop in First Love
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed Enchantment
- Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Color Balm in Pumped up Peony
- Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Color Balm in Robust Rhubarb
- Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Shimmering Lotus
- Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Waterlily
- Charlotte Tilbury Color of Youth
- Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Color Balm in Roly Polly Rosy
- Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Water Poppy
- Hourglass Ambient Light Blush in Mood Exposure
- Hourglass Ambient Light Blush in Luminous Flush
Do you have a favorite blush?
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers, primers, powders, setting sprays, and foundation brushes.
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: